DIY Pet Cleaner for Your Home
DIY dog cleaners are easy to make and cost much less than store-bought pet cleaners.
For example, one glass of hydrogen peroxide costs only $1 in most pharmacies, even when not on sale, while the same amount of dog shampoo will cost $5 or more.
Say “no more” to overly priced cleaners that you can make at home right now.
To make a dog cleaner at home, you will need:
- 1 cup Vinegar – I use apple cider vinegar since I usually have it on hand & it’s worked the best. You can use white vinegar if you prefer.
- 1 cup Distilled Water
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 tablespoon of hydrogen peroxide
- 10 Drops Lemon Essential Oil (optional, it helps by adding a fresher scent)
- 10 Drops Lavender Essential Oil (optional, it helps by adding a fresher scent)
Grab an empty spray bottle from the Dollar Store or reuse one that you have at home.
Add all the above ingredients into it and mix up the bottle.
This is such a simple DIY dog cleaner recipe that you can use anywhere & it’s pretty safe in case your pup happens to get sniffing into it – I can relate!
It’s also great because it is unscented (without the essential oils) or very lightly scented (if you choose to use the oils).
You can get creative and mix in different essential oils like green apple, sandalwood, or citrus extracts from the store or even Amazon. Yay for 1 or 2 day shipping!
You’ll also want to grab a couple white rags to use during cleanup.
Other than that, you’ll be good to go!
This recipe is perfect for cleaning up after potty accidents, dirt from paws, food spills, or drool that ended up in the wrong places of the house. Anyway, good luck & I hope you love it!